Phlorum Limited provides a range of ecological services, from conducting ecology surveys to supporting planning applications, compiling Ecological Management Plans and providing ecological clerk of works in relation to protected species.
Our team of experienced ecologists work closely with our clients to provide detailed ecological assessments, tailored to suit the needs of the project and the client whilst ensuring a positive result for wildlife.
The ecological services Phlorum provide include:
- Habitat surveys;
- Protected species surveys;
- Ecological mitigation and enhancement;
- Provision of ecological clerk of works;
- Air pollution effects on ecology;
- Environmental statements;
- Ecological elements of BREEAM and other sustainable building assessment methodologies;
- European Protected Species Mitigation Licences in respect of great crested newts, bats, dormice; and
- Development licences in respect of Badgers.