Environmental Impact Assessment & Auditing
Phlorum will coordinate Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) work, providing a dedicated, client-centred service.
Phlorum can assist you in the following areas:
- Management of the consultation process;
- Production of screening and scoping reports;
- Environmental surveys;
- Monitoring and production of baseline assessments;
- Construction environmental management plans;
- Environmental modelling and assessment of impacts;
- Environmental Reports (ER) & Environmental Statements (ES); and
- Provision of expert witnesses.
“I have worked with Phlorum for several years and have always found them to be highly efficient, reliable and effective in working with us and in their provision of technical solutions to various environmental problems.”
Ben Williams – Associate Director, 3R (part of the Anderson Group)http://www.threer.co.uk/