Industrial Environmental Management Services
Phlorum Limited provides specialist and comprehensive environmental management services to industrial and commercial clients, including: the development, installation and auditing of Environmental Management Systems (EMS); the application of environmental permits; site waste management plans; and the review of environmental Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programmes. Increasingly, companies are looking at ways to improve their environmental efficiency, whilst ensuring compliance with environmental legislation.
Initially this was seen by many companies as a cost, but increasingly companies are realising that environmental systems can provide cost savings through efficient use of resources. This can be done by the following:
- Initial environmental “gap” style analysis
- Identifying key environmental issues
- Environmental audits of sites, systems and/or companies
- Development of environmental policies/procedures/registers
- Development of Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- Creation of CSR policies/procedures
Phlorum Limited can provide assistance with all of the above.
Further details on the following services are given below: